- Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 18:00 – 19:00 HST
- Hybrid – JOIN WEBEX MEETING
Chair to advise:
- IEEE’s Patent Policy is described in Clause 6 of the IEEE SA Standards Board Bylaws.
- Early identification of patent claims which may be essential for the use of standards under development is strongly encouraged.
- There may be Essential Patent Claims of which IEEE is not aware. Additionally, neither IEEE, the WG, nor the WG Chair can ensure the accuracy or completeness of any assurance or whether any such assurance is, in fact, of a Patent Claim that is essential for the use of the standard under development.
- IEEE SA’s copyright policy is described in Clause 7 of the IEEE SA Standards Board Bylaws and Clause 6.1 of the IEEE SA Standards Board Operations Manual.
- Any material submitted during standards development, whether verbal, recorded, or in written form, is a Contribution and shall comply with the IEEE SA Copyright Policy.
|1. Meeting introduction and other administrative items.||Glenn Parsons
(please review in advance)
|Meeting Introduction Slides|
|Attendance||802.1 log attendance using IMAT here|
|Approval of agenda|
|Review of comments on
for P802.1ACea amendment
|4. Next meeting||Glenn Parsons||5|
|5. Any other Business|