The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarize themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Electronic Meeting April 11, 2023 – 12 PM ET)
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- P802.1ASdr Comment Resolution – Silvana Rodrigues
- Maintenance Request 0312: Stream ID as a Key for YANG lists
- Related 802.3 Maintenance Request 1380 – MAC Address
- SC6 Status – Karen Randall
- Document Vehicle Status – Paul Congdon
- New Maintenance Requests
- Existing Maintenance Requests
- 0242: IEEE Std 802.1Qcp-2018: Collected YANG issues – Johannes Specht
- 0248: Managed objects for ECP in 802.1Q-2018 – Norman Finn
- 0314: network media and PHY – Johannes Specht
- 0324: Use of Tick in List Execute state machine (802.1Q) – Max Turner
- 0340: Misleading details on ATS MaxResidenceTime – Max Turner
- 0342: StreamID, StreamID Group, StreamID TLV – Max Turner – Contribution
- 0343: Handling of stream_handle in Active Stream – Max Turner
- 0344: Handling of R-TAG in IP Stream Identification – Max Turner – Contribution – Norm Finn
- 0352: “when” statements in augments should use derived-from-or-self
- 0353: update to yang 1.1 so “when” statements in augments can use derived-from-or-self
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.