This is the third in a series to kick off a wider discussion on the 802 Overview & Architecture.
This series of meetings offers the opportunity to:
- Provide wider awareness for the need to revise IEEE Std 802
- Provide an opportunity to discuss the content – notably should it be the same or should it add more architecture
- Provide examples of the current 802 architecture (i.e., spread around in 802, .1Q, .1AC, .3, .11, .15.x, …)
- Identify gaps in the current architecture
- Discuss additional technical points across all WGs.
Attendance is open to all 802 WG participants. WG chairs are invited to identify at least one voting member to attend.
Topics for discussion can be proposed to the 802.1 WG chair.
- Thursday, March 3, 2023, 9-11am ET (14-16 UTC)
- Electronic only – JOIN WEBEX MEETING
- Meeting number (access code): 2335 207 0010
- Meeting password: mtEvZy4Wg26
|1. Meeting introduction and other administrative items.||Glenn Parsons||10|
(please review in advance)
|Meeting Introduction Slides|
|Attendance||Log Attendance using IMAT here|
|Approval of agenda|
|2. IEEE Std 802 revision||60|
|Nendica report on IEEE Std 802 revision PAR||ELLA report||Roger Marks||5|
|P802-REV PAR review||Summary||Roger Marks||10|
|Nendica report on IEEE Std 802 Amendment PAR & CSD||ELLA Report||Roger Marks||20|
|3. Next meeting||Glenn Parsons||10|
|4. Any other Business|