September 2022 Interim Session (Electronic) – Maintenance TG Agenda
The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarise themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Electronic Meeting – Tuesday – 13th September, 2022 – 8AM ET)
- WebEx: Link
- Meeting number (access code): 2343 136 5295
- Meeting password: Niskayuna
- IMAT: https://imat.ieee.org/802.1/attendance-log?p=4041000005&t=28800043
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- Existing project status – P802-REVc, P802.1CS-2020/Cor1 – Paul Congdon
- P802.1ASdr Editor’s Update – Silvana Rodrigues
- SC6 Status – Karen Randall
- Liaison Activity – Karen Randall
- Invitation to update the information in the IMT2020 roadmap
- Received comment on IEEE 802.1AS-2020/Cor-1 (SC6 N17841)
- Document Vehicle Status – Paul Congdon
- New Maintenance Items
- 0342: StreamID, StreamID Group, StreamID TLV – Max Turner
- Existing Maintenance Items
- 0242: IEEE Std 802.1Qcp-2018: Collected YANG issues – Johannes Specht
- 0248: Managed objects for ECP in 802.1Q-2018 – Norman Finn
- 0314: network media and PHY – Johannes Specht
- 0324: Use of Tick in List Execute state machine (802.1Q) – Max Turner
- 0340: Misleading details on ATS MaxResidenceTime – Max Turner
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.