The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarise themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Teleconference 22nd September, 2020 – 2PM EDT)
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- SC6 Status
- Document Vehicle Status
- New Maintenance Items
- 0275: BMCA conformance requirements of 5.4.1
- 0276: Incorrect reference in PICs item MINTA-16 of A.7
- 0277: Missing support of the Common Mean Link Delay Service (CMLDS)
- 0278: Inconsistent Clause 5 and PICS with respect to state machines
- 0279: externalPortConfiguration should be externalPortConfigurationEnabled
- 0280: time-aware should be PTP
- 0281: “Delay_Req” should be “Pdelay_Req”
- 0282: Replace “Company Identifier” with “Company ID”
- 0283: Choose appropriate “domain number” or “domainNumber”
- Existing Maintenance Items
- 0242: IEEE Std 802.1Qcp-2018: Collected issues on data consistency and others
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.