The Security Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Mick Seaman. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
The group will next meet Monday through Wednesday during the IEEE 802 interim meeting in Geneva, January 2017.
- P802.1AR-Rev Secure Device Identity
- Sponsor ballot recirculation resolution
- P802.1Xck Port-Based Network Access Control – YANG Data model
- WG recirculation ballot resolution
- P802E Privacy (Recommended Practice … for IEEE 802 …)
- Progress update
- P802.1AE-Rev MAC Security (roll-up and maintenance revision)
- Review of roll-up draft
- JTC1 SC6 SC participation
- No action expected at this meeting
- Future meetings/teleconferences
Agenda times are subject to change, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation. At IEEE 802 plenaries, 802.1 WG plenaries are planned for Monday 10.30 am, Wednesday 1.30 pm, and Friday 10.30 am. The maintenance task group meets Tuesday 8.00 am.
Upcoming conference calls
No teleconferences are scheduled at present.