Maintenance TG Electronic Meeting Agenda – March 1, 2022 – 11 AM ET
The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarize themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Electronic Meeting March 1, 2022 – 11 AM ET)
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- P802.1Q-Rev Comment Resolution – Mick Seaman
- 802 PARs Under Consideration – Paul Congdon
- 802.3dg – Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for 100Mb/s Operation and Associated Power Delivery over a Single Balanced Pair of Conductors, PAR and CSD
- 802.3cz – Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for multi-gigabit optical Ethernet using graded-index glass optical fiber for application in the automotive environment, PAR Modification, CSD Modification
- IEEE P802.3dh – Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for multi-gigabit optical Ethernet using graded-index plastic optical fiber for application in the automotive environment, PAR and CSD
- 802.15.12 – Standard for Enhanced Ultra Wide-Band (UWB) Physical Layers (PHYs) and Associated MAC Enhancements, PAR Withdrawal
- 802.15.6a – Amendment: Dependable Human and Vehicle Body Area Networks, PAR Withdrawal and CSD
- 802.15.6ma – Standard – Wireless Body Area Networks, PAR Revision and CSD
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.