Maintenance TG Electronic Meeting Agenda – June 29, 2021 – 11 AM ET
The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarize themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Teleconference June 29, 2021 – 11 AM ET)
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- Maintenance Request 0325: AVB latency calculation – Max Turner – contribution
- P802.1QRev/d0.5 Editors Report – Mick Seaman
- P802.1BA-Rev/d1.0 Comment Resolution – David McCall
- July 2021 Plenary PARs Under Consideration – Paul Congdon
- 802.3de – Amendment: Enhancements to the MAC Merge function and the Time Synchronization Service Interface (TSSI) to include Point-to-Point 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet, PAR and CSD
- 802.15.13 Standard:Multi-Gigabit per Second Optical Wireless Communications (OWC), with Ranges up to 200 meters, for both stationary and mobile devices, PAR Extension and CSD
- 802.15.4-2020/Cor1 Corrigendum 1:Correction of errors preventing backward compatibility, PAR Modification
- 802.15.4ab Amendment: Enhanced Ultra Wide-Band (UWB) Physical Layers (PHYs) and Associated MAC Enhancements, PAR and CSD
- 802.15.6a Amendment: Dependable Human and Vehicle Body Area Networks, PAR and CSD
- 802.15.14 Standard: Ad-Hoc Impulse Radio Ultra Wideband Wireless Networks, PAR and CSD
- 802.15.15 Standard: Ad-Hoc Low-Rate Wireless Networks, PAR and CSD
- Existing Maintenance Items
- 0242: IEEE Std 802.1Qcp-2018: Collected issues on data consistency and others
- 0248: Managed objects for ECP in 802.1Q-2018
- 0311: 802.1Q: Resolution of stream filters with wildcard stream_handle specification
- 0314: network media and PHY
- 0316: Scaling Parameters for FRER
- 0317: Clarification on precedence in Stream Identity Table
- 0319: Race condition in 802.1Q-2018 between List Config state machine (clause 184.108.40.206) and Cycle Timer state machine (clause 220.127.116.11) – Alon Regev
- 0322: Alternate set of information needed to correlate preciseOriginTimestamp
- 0324: Use of Tick in List Execute state machine (802.1Q)
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.