The Maintenance Task Group agenda gives precedence to formally submitted maintenance requests on published standards, approved projects, PAR (Project Authorization Request) development previously approved by 802.1, and other matters arising, in that order.
Requests for agenda items or time to present should be emailed to the Task Group chair Paul Congdon. Each presentation must be uploaded to the 802.1 file server and accessible to meeting or conference call attendees before the presentation begins.
All meeting and conference call attendees are expected to familiarise themselves with the Working Group Policies and Procedures, and the IEEE-SA and IEEE 802 patent, copyright, and participation policies before participating, and to act accordingly.
Agenda (Teleconference 16th February, 2021 – 11:00 ET)
- Meeting introduction
- Approval of agenda
- P802.1ACct/d0.2 Comment Resolution – James Gilb
- Document Vehicle Status
- Existing Maintenance Items
- 0232: Maintenance requires: PICS inconsistent in 802.1Q-2018
- 0242: IEEE Std 802.1Qcp-2018: Collected issues on data consistency and others
- 0248: Managed objects for ECP in 802.1Q-2018
- 0278: Inconsistent Clause 5 and PICS with respect to state machines
- 0304: IEEE8021PriorityCodePoint misnamed
- 0306: Add “derived-from-or-self” to the IEEE 802.1Q bridge YANG for compatibility with interfaces derived from ethernetCsmacd
- New Maintenance Items
- Any Other Business
The 802.1 calendar (will) include(s) access details for these calls. Times for discussion of specific subjects are subject to change, and will be reviewed at the start of plenary and interim sessions, do not use to plan your meeting attendance without further consultation.
Register your attendance using IMAT during the time interval announced for the call. This is essential for minute taking.
When signing into WebEx for the first time provide your Full Name and your Affiliation as part of your name, in brackets, e.g. John Smith (Plumbers Co.).
Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.